Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our new addition to our family!


This is my beautiful fridge! I love it! What I love the most about it is the price! It is listed on the Internet for $1,298 (which is more than I wanted to spend. Especially in the summer when I don't get paid!) However, they have cheaper prices based on where you live... yeah I don't get that either... but when we looked in our zip code they listed it for $1,078. Then since it was a GE we got a $100 mail in rebate and then since it is an Energy Star appliance we got another 10% off and the one I wanted they were out of and we bought the floor model (which I wanted to do anyway because it saves you money and it was in good shape) so we got another 10% off! We ended up only paying around $870!!! Whoo-hooo! They are also running a special on delivery. You pay $79 dollars and they deliver it, hook it up and take the old one away which is awesome enough but then you fill out a paper and they send you a Visa gift card with that money on it! I am way excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on getting such a great deal! It is a beauty!