There is just no winning with a toddler! I was in the car with Austin today and he was in one of those moods where he is going to be upset no matter what! You could give him a 50 pound firetruck made out of chocolate and he would be mad that the lights didn't work! We had just left my mom and dad's house and he was talking about how much he missed them (he sees them everyday so he can't miss them too much!) Anyway... here is how the conversation went.
Austin: Mommy I miss Nana and Bopa (that is what he decided he was going to call my dad.)
Me: Yeah I miss them too.
Austin: No I missed them first!
Me: Ok I miss them second.
Austin: No Mommy (this time he is yelling at me) I missed them second FIRST!
It is just best to stop talking!
No comments:
Post a Comment