I have lots to write about and I am just going to have to use my hubby’s computer while mine is being repaired! I will try to include photos whenever I can!
That being said….
During my blog absence Payton turned 6 months old!

She is still a tiny little thing… I believe I will be saying that for many years to come! She is starting to sit up but she face plants or throws herself backwards with great force! (This scares the life out of me!) So needless to say she is very monitored when she sits! She is also trying to tuck her knees under her when she is on her belly. She is not getting up on them yet but she is working on it! Little Sprinkles also recognizes Sprinkles as her name and will turn and look when she hears it… more so that the name Payton! That makes me giggle. Sprink has started to eat baby food! She started rice cereal first on October 9th…(Look for a special post for that one!) Then she had carrots on the 16th and butternut squash on the 23rd. She is starting peas today! (I always started new foods with my kids on Saturday because I want to be the one to give it to them for the first time, I want to video tape the gaging hehehe and I want to have the weekend to watch for reactions!) We are getting ready for P’s 6 month photo session
Emilee Beth (who we love!! If you are in my area you should check her out! She is wonderful!
Here is the part of her blog where she talks about Sprink’s photo session! Check out those pictures!) We are doing it on the day she turns 7 months! Shhh! Don’t tell that I am a little off… but… that is how it goes for the poor second child! At least I have good intentions! Please stay tuned to my blog! I know I have been MIA but I WILL get better! (As long as my lovely hubby continues to let my use his computer!)
No comments:
Post a Comment