Monday, August 8, 2011

I am still here! (Believe it or not!)

Well I thought that maybe if I didn't update my posts I could just stay on Vacation forever! Well, not the case! Here I am only 1 1/2 weeks away from starting a new school year! (With NOTHING on my to do list done by the way!) So... I am going to post some of our beach photos over the next few days and I will also attempt to update you on everything else as well! Today will be some general photos from our trip. Tomorrow will be Austin's vacation highlights then I will follow that up with Payton's. Here goes nothing: (ignore the BLUE in most of my pictures... dad was able to change the settings on my camera for the rest of the trip... but all of day one is documented in BLUE!)
Gotta love my Mom and Dad... they take us to HHI each year!

We got to see Uncle Sean and Lou dog!

Frank came and stayed for most of our vacation... we loved having him with us!

That black dot out there is Frank's head! He was like a fish! Spent about and hour straight in the water and then would come out and take Payton up to the room for her nap!

We found lots of cool sea creatures! This was my first live sand-dollar! (Don't worry. He had his photo op. and was man handled by some children and then set free!)

We celebrated the 4th!

No comments: