So a little about the weekend we have had:
My brother Sean and his wife Kelly live in New Orleans! The were both evacuated because of the hurricane. Kelly went to Florida with another family and Sean had to go to a military shelter since he is in the Air National Guard. Once the storm was over Sean was sent out to other shelters to help out. Not sure yet if they have made it back home and how their house made it through but I think everything should be fine there. We are now watching Hana and Ike here in NC!
On Saturday Austin was bit in the face by a dog. It was not too bad but it was pretty close to his eye so I took him to the ER just to be sure. He is doing well and I have a check up for him tomorrow. But... the whole thing was really out of control. Since it was a dog bite the animal control had to be called and then the health department called me to make sure that he was doing well. I know they are just doing their job... but really!
I also signed up to do my national boards... not really sure what I was thinking... the next 6 months of my life are going to be bad bad bad! But as I always say... what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger!
1 comment:
I hope little Austin is ok :(
And good luck with the national boards!
Post a Comment