Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update!

So I have not written in a very long time! Lots going on right now! Open House at school is on Tuesday, I have not had an assistant for two days and I have been getting up at 4:00am every other day to work on my national boards! (I hate to put in all this work when I'm just going to fail it anyway!) Nothing like a positive attitude to pull you through rough times!

Well we are at the beach right now! YEAH!! We are spending the weekend in Virginia Beach (Frank is not here... hates the beach... would have been a good premarital question to ask!) I would like the record to show that I drove the whole way here by myself (with mom) but I did all the driving. My family calls me the princess because I can not drive long distances AT ALL. The second I get in a car I fall asleep! This was a 3 1/2 hour trip and I did it! The bad thing is I have to do it again tomorrow and this time mom will not be with me so I have to do it on my own! (I think I will buy an autiobook on my Ipod!)

So on the way here we saw the biggest convoy of FEMA trucks. I am sure they were coming from Texas but they were driving into VA beach. It must be because there is a hurricane off the coast out here somewhere! You can not believe the wind! It is amazingly windy and cold!!! The coast guard helicopters were out here circling for about an hour the other day... not a good sign! Anyway today is the Navy Airshow and the Blue Angels are here so we may go take a look since Austin and my dad are glued to anything plane related!

I will try to post again soon but for now I am off to work on the Boards~Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all i'm not there because i had to work in DC.
But I'm glad you guys have a windy cold good time :-)
I did a lot of studying for my citizenship if i ever decide to apply for it and today we went to the Smithonian air and i dont know what nuseum :-) We had a good time...
Not a lot of sleep but thats how it goes