Saturday, October 25, 2008
Vegas!
So... I have been wanting to blog about my trip for the last 3 weeks but I could not get my camera to sync to my computer and what is a blog with no pictures! It however is still not working and I am going to just blog now and post the pictures later! Anyway, I had an amazing time! The time it took me to travel there and back was almost longer than the time I actually got to spend there but I really really had a blast! I got to see my long time buddy Danielle and her hubby Dan (the three of us always have a great time together) and we stayed over at Danielle's mom and dad's house so it really was like being back in high school. The reunion was nice too. A lot of the people I really wanted to see did not make it out there but it was interesting to see everyone after 10 years and see what they are all up to! Some people have not changed much yet! The real excitement was on the plane ride out there! There was a man in first class that had to be in his 60s and he had the typical doctor hairdo... but the rest of him was no so doctory! He had on the shortest jean shorts I have ever seen in my life. I am not sure where he kept his "junk" because it was not in his paints... He had red thong straps that were pulled out of the top of his shorts and a pink shirt that showed his belly. The pink shirt said "Spank Me". Only in Vegas!!! Let me just say the man that was sitting next to him for the 6 hour flight was a little less than pleased!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment