Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 WEEKS!

I love my job! But I love to stay home in my jammies with my family more than anything in the world. I am totally excited to be home for two weeks. I am almost done with Christmas shopping... I have no idea what to get my hubby... but I am working on that! Austin has been sick with a fever and hacking cough for the past week and a half and we are finally at the end of it for him. I prayed the whole time that I could make it through school without catching it since I had to miss two days with him already. Here it is my first official day off and I can feel it coming! I hope that it will stay away! My plan for the break is to work real hard on my Boards for the first part of the break, relax and enjoy Christmas and my family and then have a much needed day at the spa! The downside to this trip is that my class pet is staying with us (that is not the worst part. I love Buddy) but I forgot his food at school. He is a growafrog. They come as tadpoles and you watch them very quickly grow into a frog.... Awsome!! They live completely underwater all the time so it is like having a fish but much cooler! The bad part is that if you don't have the food the company sells (they are little chunks of dry food...nothing gross) you have to buy freeze dried bloodworms to feed him. I am not really sure what that is but in the conversation with Petsmart I had today, I was told to thaw out the little block of worms and then feed them to him. So... I will be defrosting worm icecubes for the next two weeks! YUCK! It is a good thing I really like this frog! He is cute... I promise!

No comments: