Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Watch out Hollywood!

So Austin had his show on Sunday and he was priceless! He did the cute little wave when he saw us in the audience. He picked at the leaves on his costume (he was a "pine sapling"). He had the fake plastered smile when the director reminded him to smile! And... if all that is not cute enough... he still announced that he had to pee! That is right. He did it at the same time as in the dress rehearsal so I thought it had to just be nerves! I motioned for him to keep going which he did. Then a few minutes later he announced it again. I then got up and got him off the stage. We ran to the restroom and then back on stage. He really did steal the show! What can I say... he is precious!

PS I am home today with him... he is sick with a fever... and the dog threw up too!

No comments: